A Story of Ruin


A Story of Ruin

I, my friend Saifi went to my room to take our lunch last Friday. We are enjoying each other and sharing our feelings. I asked him about his feelings of his wife’s company. I am a unmarried young boy of 25 years old. He share his feelings. She left him for 15 days for her master’s final exam. Last 17 days she survive without her. He was cooking, washing cloth, and didn’t sleep well last night. Its my high time to marry but I was not prepare to do. He advised me to take minimum two years more to marry. I agreed with him. When we get down from rickshaw, its 02:00 PM of second November, 2018.
In my apartment, Raju was going to pray at mosque. Anis, Saddam and Jahangir also getting ready. After warm welcome they left my room. We take rest, gossiping, telling him about my business.

We was taking our lunch. Meal was one of my favorite dish, Boiled rice and fish carry with vegetable. We enjoyed our meal.
Taking rest we were start our journey to my University. From main road we take a rickshaw to European University of Bangladesh, Gabtoli, Dhaka. It is more or less 5 km from my apartment.

Rickshaw was running smoothly. 
Robber
A motor cycle with one at its back cross suddenly and pulled my bag and ran away in front of Mirpur Bangla College. My brain was stop working for a second. We can not notice the registration number of motorcycle. We have no clue to find them.
I called my colleague and share its with him. He refer me to a Sub Inspector of police to solve this. Inspector said to write a general diary to nearest police station. I went to Mirpur -02 Model Thana and write a general diary.

There was my debit card, Driving license, Calculator, Money bag with money, apartments door key, IDEB membership card, TIN card and many others necessary document.

I was ruined as like as attacked by thunder strike. I was helpless. I cannot sleep for a few days. I do not understand what to do. My mobile was stolen two months before.

My roommates was insulting me, I was a foolish boy. Its also depressed me. Nobody tried to care me. Its also a big harassment.

My feelings was that if I find them I will kill those bitches, bastards. They don not know what I lost. They were really bitch. But I did not anything. I was totally ruined. It is very painful to me. When the scene remind me I feel stress. Its nasty and nasty.

Today I went to bank and request to replace my ATM debit card. They told me its take minimum seven working days to fill my quary. I am now waiting for my debit card. Soon I will apply for my driving license.

No comments